May 23rd day #14 blog

May 23rd 2023

Today I worked more on my online flight school. I watched 5 videos and completed the quizzes with 100%. One video was on airspeeds and what wing angles correspond with them. The next video was on emergency lands which was super interesting. The third one was on yaw and how to land with strong crosswinds. I watched two more videos both about cross country planning. I learned a lot from these videos and was really focused because it was exact aspects of flying I need to know and work on. I am looking forward to putting more time into these videos and they are very accessible and can complete them from wherever. Not much else I did today. Thank you for reading! 

Total hours today: 3 Hours

Total hours: 63 Hours


Comments

  1. Great experience for you Carrie, thanks for sharing your journey in flight school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 8th day #1 blog

May 18th day #10 blog