May 9th day #2 blog

 

May 9th 2023

Another beautiful day in Laconia. I got to the airport bright and early and did preflight without my instructor there for support which was a big accomplishment. I did most of the take off by myself, and got us into the air at around 10am. It was another bumpy day but we were still able to do power off stalls. Highlight of my day was flying over Proctor (pictures above)!! I feel a lot more comfortable take offs and flight patterns. Something I want to work on tomorrow is landings and how to land without perfect winds. Karen and I did about an hour of ground work and then I made it back to Proctor for my 3:30 lacrosse practice. It's crazy that in about a week and a half until I start thinking about planning my solo flight! Thanks for reading!

Total hours today: 5 hours

Total Hours: 10 hours

Comments

  1. Sounds amazing!!! Don't forget to post your hours each day. Add those in please. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 18th day #10 blog

May 8th day #1 blog