May 15th day #7 blog

 Monday May 15th 2023


Today was a jam packed day of aviation. I started my day at 6 am with a drive from Lexington to get to the airport for an 8:30am start with Karen! I preflighted and we got in the air by 9:15 ish. A week ago today I couldn't make fluent radio calls and when to make them or preflight without wondering where and what everything is and today I have a whole new knowledge of all aspects of flying. I mastered power-off stalls then headed into the flight pattern for to work on landings. We did touch and goes for about an hour and did six total landings! I am getting so comfortable flying, everything is clicking which I so exciting. We headed inside around 11:40 and did ground school for about 2 hours. I learned so much in ground school. We covered so much today, from what makes dials function and all about pitot static to simulators and even started on my pre solo ground quiz. A productive and exciting Monday! Thanks for reading! 

Total hours today: 4 hours

Total hours: 30 hours

Comments

  1. Carrie - your project sounds amazing!!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 18th day #10 blog

May 8th day #1 blog