May 10th Day #3 blog

     

May 10th 2023

     Started the third day of senior project with my second solo preflight check and fueling warrior 626. As I said in my first blog, I am still working on memorizing the dials and where they are all located but day by day I am mastering those little things! We took off around 9:45am almost completely by myself and headed right for the Ossipee area to follow a power line for S turns. After S turns we headed over Wolfeboro and waved down at my house. After that we went out over the water at 1700 altitude and worked on steep turns while keeping a small island off my left wing for 360 degrees. That was definitely the most challenging part of my morning so I am looking forward to working on those tomorrow! We of course ended the day with a little bit of ground school and I headed off to Wolfeboro for the night. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Total hours today: 5 Hours

Total hours: 15 Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 18th day #10 blog

May 8th day #1 blog