May 13th day #6 blog

 May 13th 2023




Today I worked on my online flight school. I got started around 10 am and worked on nine, 8 minute videos and completed the quizzes that went with each video. They were difficult videos to get through as they were not the most engaging, however, I did learn a lot about the physics of flying and the behind the scenes of how a plane really works. My favorite video was learning about the engine, how pistons work and how all the different parts of the engine come together to get us up in the air. Learning about the engine has also made me feel more comfortable in the air as I now how it works. I also found the aerodynamics of a plane video to be super informative and interesting to learn about. I mastered all the videos by completing the quizzes that correlated with them and made sure I had 100% score or I would go back to get a higher score.  Thank you for reading!

Total hours today: 3 Hours

Total hours: 26 Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 8th day #1 blog

May 18th day #10 blog