May 16th day #8 blog

May 16th 2023

So many great things to include in this blog! Same drill as always, got to the airport at 8:30am,  preflighted and headed off. We did power-off stalls again and practiced unexpected altitude adjustments which is basically when I close my eyes and my instructor puts the plane in a weird position such as a nose dive or a clim and I had to open my eyes and readjust asap. We also did turns around a point which I struggle with but I got much better today! We then came back to the airport to do go arounds. I did nine landings. We headed back to the ramp and did ground school. I worked on my pre-solo knowledge quiz and we talked in depth about each question to make sure I knew each one. Friday is the day! If all goes well tomorrow and Thursday, plan is to solo Friday morning! Thanks for reading.

Total hours today: 5 hours 

Total hours: 35 Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 18th day #10 blog

May 8th day #1 blog