May 17th day #9 blog

 May 17th 2023


Windy day in Laconia. I wasn't able to fly today which was a bummer but I was able to make significant progress on my pre-solo knowledge quiz. Karen and I worked on the quiz and continued to talk more in depth about every question. Although a disappointing day on the runway today, I am really looking forward to tomorrow's stellar weather and perfect winds for flying. We will be doing lots of flying tomorrow to prepare for my solo loop in the pattern, specifically landings and remembering all the little details. In addition to that excitement, my mom is tagging along with me for the first couple loops in the traffic pattern in hopes she feels more comfortable with me soloing Friday. These past two weeks have flown by and its crazy that these two weeks of consistent practice will pay off soon! Thanks for reading!

Total hours today: 4 Hours 

Total hours: 39 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 18th day #10 blog

May 8th day #1 blog