May 20th day #12 blog

 May 20th 2023



Similar to last Saturday, I didn't meet with Karen, but I did complete seven online ground school flight lessons. Unlike last week, I learned less about engines but more about what my first solo will look like and non-towered airport communications. I found those really interesting to learn about and I have a much more solidified understanding of what my solo will look and feel like and the purposes of communications in an un-towerd runway. I found it intriguing to learn about the aspects of flying I directly apply to everyday flight lessons. I look forward to using the information I learned today to my flight on Monday as I get ready for my solo. I spent about 2 hours working on videos and then headed to the airport to check out the "open airport" event that my mentor, Karen was running. We were expecting bad weather but nonetheless the turnout was fantastic and I got to meet so many sweet kids who were so excited to climb around in some cool aircrafts. Thanks for reading!

Total hours today: 3 Hours

Total hours: 52 Hours 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 8th day #1 blog

May 18th day #10 blog