May 22nd day #13 Blog

 May 22nd 2023


I started my day by working my online ground school videos. I did about 3 videos and the quizzes that correlated with them. I learned about ground reference maneuvers and more about engines. After about an hour doing the videos, I worked on adding photos and perfecting all my blogs. I had lunch and then headed to Laconia for my 3pm flight lesson. I got there early to do the preflight and we were up in the air by 3:10ish. We stayed only in the traffic pattern today to work on emergency landings and how to apply what I was learning from practice to if I actually loose my engine no where near Laconia airport. I love flying during late afternoons, the wind is always great and the views of the lake are amazing. I made a significant amount of progress on landings as well today. I made four great landings without any support from my flight instructor, Karen. Although landings have proven to be the most challenging thing for me recently, I love getting up there to practice them and can feel myself getting better and better each time. We flew until 4:50 then I headed back to Proctor. I won't be flying until after graduation and I am already anxious to get back up there. Thanks for your time!

Total hours today: 4 Hours

Total Hours: 56 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 9th day #2 blog

May 8th day #1 blog

May 18th day #10 blog